J&J Baseball Inc D.B.A. Sudz Fundraising and United States Fast Pitch Association of Indiana, are conducting in partnership the “No Team Left Behind” Statewide Fundraiser, also referred to as “NTLB Fundraiser” as described in these general contesting rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
- Prize(s). The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize that is equal or lesser value. All prizes cash equivalent value will be posted on the prize information page. All prizes must be redeemed within 90 days of the contest end date unless otherwise discussed with USFA State Director. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion.
- Eligibility and Limitations. Participants and winner(s) must have participated in the NTLB Fundraiser, and the team must qualify. For a team to qualify they must have a minimum of $3000 in gross sales, or 100- 5 Gallon buckets. All teams that meet these minimum requirements will qualify for the top 5 prizes. The top 5 winning teams will be selected based on their gross sales. The highest 5 teams in order of highest gross sales to lowest gross sales will earn the prizes respective to the place that they ranked out of 5.
- PR, Publicity, Promotion; Use of Personal Information. By participating in a contest, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant the Sudz Fundraising and USFA exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that the Company may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
- Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against Sudz Fundraising, its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Company.
- Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Company will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- Conduct, Judging, and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Sudz Fundraising personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. The Company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion.
- Miscellaneous. Sudz Fundraising is setting an additional $3 per 5 gallon bucket aside for the prize pool. In the event that there is not enough collected across all of the teams collected, then all of the prizes will be adjusted to cash equivalent payouts to each team with the respective percentage splits. There is an estimated $5600 budgeted to give away. In the event there is less than that amount each team will be paid equivalent percentage.
- Law Compliance. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, state of Indiana which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein.