If you are part of an ice hockey team, you should know that it is possible to obtain free uniforms for the upcoming season by starting a laundry detergent fundraiser.
Sports team all over the nation have successfully raised enough money with this innovative and lucrative fundraiser to purchase the uniforms necessary to engage in their sporting activities; now, your team can do the same! We all know that raising money is a difficult task. This is especially true when it comes to raising money for high ticket items such as uniforms and equipment.
While there are other fundraising opportunities currently available on the market, none result in the amount of profits that may be experienced with the laundry detergent fundraiser.
To truly grasp the amount of profits that your ice hockey team may receive from the laundry detergent fundraiser, consider the following:
- If you sell anywhere from 0-50 5-gallon buckets of laundry detergent, you will make a total of $13.00 in profit for each. For example, if you sell just 25 buckets, your ice hockey team will profit $325.00!
- If you sell anywhere from 0-300 2.5 gallon containers of laundry detergent, your profit will be $7.00 each. That means that if you sell just 50 of these containers, your team will profit $350.00!
- If you sell containers of laundry detergent pods, your profit is $5.00 each. For example, if you sell just 100 containers of pods, your ice hockey team will profit $500.00!
Now, let us consider the average costs associated with components of the ice hockey uniform:
- Ice hockey skates typically cost about $200.00 a pair.
- The average helmet costs $250.00 each.
- Elbow pads typically cost about $150 each season.
- Shin guards average about $180.00 per season.
- Ice hockey gloves average about $60.00 per pair.
- Ice hockey neck guards average about $20.00.
- Ice hockey shoulder pads cost about $75.00.
- Under armor for the game averages about $100.00.
- Ice hockey jerseys costs about $70.00 each.
- Ice hockey pants average about $75.00 a pair.
- Ice hockey sticks cost anywhere between $40.00 and $400.00.
As you can see from the average price list, ice hockey has the potential to be a very expensive endeavor. While most parents will purchase the safety equipment and game equipment that their child requires to participate in the sport, many team coaches provide the uniforms.
The money for this endeavor is typically obtained through fundraising activities. Based on the price list above, we see that the uniform components – the jersey and the pants – average a total of $145.00 per team member. Let’s just average that up to $150.00. While the team actually plays with 6 active players, the average team has a roster of 20 players.
To supply each of the players on the roster with a uniform would cost $3,000.00! That is an immense expense! However, if you participate in the laundry detergent fundraiser, this is totally possible! You would just need to sell about 231 5-gallon buckets of laundry soap, 429 2.5-gallon containers of laundry soap, or 600 laundry pods!
Given the fact that EVERYONE uses laundry soap, this is a super awesome way to get free uniforms for everyone on your team! To learn how to be successful with this fundraising event, visit our blog today at: https://sudzfundraising.com/blog