Welcome To The Home of America's #1 Fundraiser.
The Easy Fundraising Ideas Ultimate Guide
Easy fundraising ideas are a dime a dozen on the internet. Everyone seems to think you want a giant list of endless possibilities for raising money. We bet you've probably seen a couple of sites that had massive lists of every type of fundraiser imaginable. Fundraisers you'd never do in a million years. Even fundraisers touted as "easy fundraisers" that wouldn't even be appropriate for your team or group! Well, we figure if you're looking for easy, you certainly don't want to spend hours researching the best fundraiser for your team or group - you just want a quick fundraiser reference guide and to be done with it!
We did all the research so you don't have to!
Below you’ll find easy fundraising ideas that are perfect for your group. Ideas that really take into account how simple the fundraiser is to plan and promote, along with how much money you can raise in the shortest time.
Our Criteria For An Easy, Profitable Fundraiser
Here are some quick rules we laid down early in our search for the perfect fundraiser for your team or organization:
- The fundraiser can’t be complicated
- It has to truly benefit the community and make financial sense
- It cannot make your supporters fat or sick
- Your fundraiser must be quick to implement, get done, and get funding in the door
- It should have a recurring element so you don’t have to have big fundraisers once or twice a year, but have funding coming in year-round
- A good fundraiser should be different, unique, and not like everyone else runs
Tired of Outdated Fundraisers?
Not only are teams and groups tired of the following types of fundraisers, but community supporters are as well. This leads to a lot of effort (and not easy fundraising ideas) for less than ideal dollars.
- Chili Cookoffs
- Silent Auctions
- Golf Tournaments
- Battle of the Bands
- Trivia Nights
- Bingo Nights
- Dance Offs
- Talent Shows
- Fundraising Parties
- Art Auctions
- Car Washes
This is a tiny list of what baseball, softball, gymnastics and other teams and groups use to raise money. And they are all tired and take a lot of work to organize. Usually, groups have more fundraising to do, especially for expensive things like travel baseball or other travel sports, for which you need to raise thousands of dollars per player.
Easy, Fresh Fundraising Ideas That Are Fun and Profitable
Here are three types of fundraisers, based on our criteria above, that would fit the bill:
Why are these easy fundraising ideas the easiest ways to raise money? Let's look at each one...
The Laundry Detergent Fundraiser
This one is truly easy to conduct and enables you to raise the most money for your team or group. It has all the things we like about a good fundraiser and nothing we don't.
- Pure , Clean , Simple! Everyone Uses these products. Every. Single. Household
- Super Easy to Run! Repeatable, recurring income for your team or organization. Year round fundraising at its very best.
- A Healthy Alternative to Junk Food! You want your supporters to live long healthy lives. Now you don’t have to sell them junk to raise money.
This is what we call the Triple Win! Good for you (the organizer) the kids or group members(easy to do) and your community (healthy and saves money). EVERYONE TRULY WINS with this easy fundrasing idea.
All Natural Soy Candles & More
This one is different than usual fundraisers and provides you with yet another easy fundraising idea with something that is useful and desired by your supporters.
- The best candle is made with soy! – The latest in candles is organic soy candles with non- toxic scents. Soy candle are the rage right now.
- Super Easy Fundrasier – Repeatable, recurring income for your organization or team. Keep them coming back for more.
- A Healthy Alternative …again!-You want your supporters to live long healthy lives. Now you don’t have to sell them junk to raise money.